Learn new techniques and three new tunes with the FREE Five Days to Better Banjo Lesson Series
This five day online banjo course serves up a generous helping of banjo instruction to your email inbox, once a day for five days.
Let Five Days to Better Banjo teach you new skills and bolster your repertoire.
This lesson series is a carefully curated sampling of popular instructional videos, tablature and written materials available at PlayBetterBanjo.com.
Inside the training, I’ll show you:
- Drop Thumbing Explanation & Exercises…so you can gain an understanding of this essential, intermediate right hand technique.
- How to Play Cluck Old Hen …so you can put a little bit of drop thumbing into context while learning one of the most timeless clawhammer tunes.
- Alternate String Pull Offs & Phantom Strokes …so you can learn two tricks that the masters use to make their clawhammer playing sing.
- How to Play Bill Cheatam …so you can continue to build your repertoire and challenge yourself with an arrangement that utilizes both drop thumb and phantom strokes extensively.
- How to Play Forked Deer ..so you can continue to build your repertoire and challenge yourself with an arrangement that utilizes alternate string pull offs.
You ready to make some noise?
The Course starts as soon as you register
Once you enroll, you’ll receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription to the lesson series email list. Upon confirming, you’ll receive the link to your first lesson INSTANTLY.
Each subsequent lesson will arrive via email every twenty four hours for five days.
The Five Days of to Better Banjo Lesson Series is designed for any clawhammer player looking to explore new ideas and new techniques and also for those who just want to learn a bunch of new tunes.